1. SEO 2017: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies
No matter your background, SEO 2017 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded and updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
- Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
- Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
- How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
- Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
2. Silent Sales Machine 9.0: Your Comprehensive Proven Guide to Multiple Streams of Online Income
The reader will learn to establish multiple automated income streams using proven, creative concepts with numerous examples of successful application given throughout the book.
Topics covered include; Selling on Amazon.com, creative uses of eBay, finding and growing a loyal audience online, social marketing, automating your online efforts, effective email marketing and multiple real life success stories from his ever growing audience of creative and successful online entrepreneurs.
BONUS: Buyers get full free access to Jim’s $97 email marketing course (see chapter 3 for the link!)
BONUS 2: Full audio of the book as read by the author!
BONUS 3: Free, Instant access to all future updates just as the author has done for over a decade!
3. Chaos Monkeys: Obscene Fortune and Random Failure in Silicon Valley
INSTANT NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
“Incisive…. The most fun business book I have read this year…. Clearly there will be people who hate this book — which is probably one of the things that makes it such a great read.”
— Andrew Ross Sorkin, New York Times
This gleeful contrarian unravels the chaotic evolution of social media and online marketing and reveals how it is invading our lives and shaping our future. Weighing in on everything from startups and credit derivatives to Big Brother and data tracking, social media monetization and digital “privacy,” García Martínez shares his scathing observations and outrageous antics, taking us on a humorous, subversive tour of the fascinatingly insular tech industry. Chaos Monkeys lays bare the hijinks, trade secrets, and power plays of the visionaries, grunts, sociopaths, opportunists, accidental tourists, and money cowboys who are revolutionizing our world. The question is, will we survive?
4. PASSIVE INCOME: Step by Step Passive Income – Your Detailed Guide to Generating Passive Income Off the Internet
There are lots of online guides out there that claim to step you through many different passive income models. In many cases, a lot of the things they say that are passive income, actually require a lot of effort. This is the antithesis of passive income.
Here is What You’ll Learn in This Book:
- What is Passive Income
- Generating Passvie Income through Online Systems
- 3 REAL Passive Income Models – With step by step instructions
- How to make your Not-So-Passive Income Models more PASSIVE
5. 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More
#1 AMAZON WEB MARKETING BEST SELLER | ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGY | OVER 80,000 COPIES SOLD!
Struggling With Social Media Marketing?
Few likes on your company’s Facebook page? Not seeing social media ROI? Unsure of how to make the most of social media marketing, or even where to start? 500 Social Media Marketing Tips can help! This book is your guide to social media success for business, featuring hundreds of actionable strategies for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and more! Each tip will guide you to establishing a strong brand presence on social media, attracting and engaging with loyal customers, and increasing web traffic and sales.
6. WordPress To Go: How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner
Now a #1 Amazon Best Seller, this popular, up-to-date, step-by-step guide by expert Sarah McHarry will walk you through the essential first steps to building your own website or blog using WordPress.
What you’ll learn in this book:
- How to register your own domain and get the right WordPress hosting
- How to install WordPress with a few clicks of the mouse
- How to create a professional-looking, commerce-ready website with very little effort
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- All about themes, plugins, widgets and other WordPress tools
…and lots more…
Sarah shows you how to create a world-class website, quickly, easily and inexpensively, even if you have absolutely no current knowledge of how to build a website.
7. 81 Day To Becoming An Online Marketing Sales Machine
From the author:
This book you’re checking out is for both novice and seasoned online-marketer alike. I don’t care if you couldn’t sell a life jacket to a drowning man. But no matter. Because If you simply apply the sales insights contained in this book, you’ll be well on your way to making your first big bundle of sales online.
Here’s a Little Taste of What’s Inside:
- What Jay Leno discovered while performing as a comedian at strip clubs – and how you can use this discovery to dramatically boost your sales
- The “steal the market” method used by Alfred P. Sloan (former General Motors CEO) that took General Motors to the #1 position in the automotive industry; leaving the once dominant Ford to eat their dust (here’s what it is and how you can exploit it, too)
- How to effortlessly Flip a prospect’s NO into a YES. (do this one simple thing and watch your sales conversions soar)
- A strange but powerful marketing secret taken from the polygamy community that increases customer loyalty the likes of which you have never seen (I know this seems weird, but just wait until you try it!)
- The easiest and fastest way to become a great copywriter (I said easy and fast – not fun. It’s tedious but it will make you damn good – fast!)
8. Twitter Marketing That Sells: How to Convert Your Twitter Followers into Business Dollars
With practical advice from over 75 Twitter marketing experts that you can start using today, this book will be an invaluable resource for you to make money on Twitter.
Whether you choose to read this book cover to cover, or pick and choose the specific topics that interest you, there is absolutely something for everyone looking to boost their bottom line by using Twitter.
Within this book you’ll learn how to:
And so much more!
9. Launch: An Internet Millionaire’s Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
“Launch” will build your business—fast. Whether you’ve already got a business or you’re itching to start one, this is a recipe for getting more traction.
Think about it—what if you could launch like Apple or the big Hollywood studios? What if your prospects eagerly counted down the days until they could buy your product? What if you could create such powerful positioning in your market that you all -but- eliminated your competition? And you could do all that no matter how humble your business or budget?
Whether you have an existing business, or you have a service-based business and want to develop your own products so you can leverage your time and your impact, or you’re still in the planning phase—this is how you start fast. This formula is how you engineer massive success.
Now the question is this—are you going to start slow, and fade away from there? Or are you ready for a launch that will change the future of your business and your life?
10. Make a Killing With Content: Turn content into profits with a strategy for blogging and content marketing.
For most small business owners, traffic is not the ultimate goal, more content is not the solution, and more effort is not necessarily going to increase sales! It’s about working smarter, not harder, and doing less, better.
The goal of this book is to give readers the confidence to put together their own content marketing strategy for their business that starts with a blog and ends with a sale. It’s something any business owner can do provided she has the right knowledge and framework to put together a plan and then execute it!
Become your own content marketing strategist and start connecting every piece of content ultimately to a sale.