Matlab Programming Language
MATLAB is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. A proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks, MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran and Python.
1. Matlab: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
The third edition of MATLAB: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving has been updated to reflect the functionality of the current version of MATLAB. It features new and revised end-of-chapter exercises, stronger coverage of loops and vectorizing, and more engineering applications to help the reader learn this software tool in context.
Presents programming concepts and MATLAB built-in functions side-by-side
Systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the book, facilitating easier learning
Sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines direct students towards best practice
2. MATLAB – Programming with MATLAB for Beginners: A Practical Introduction To Programming And Problem Solving (MATLAB for Engineers, MATLAB for Scientists, MATLAB Programming for Dummies)
Learn MATLAB Programming in Less Than 24 Hours!
- Chapter 1: MATLAB – Intro, Features, Modules & Influence
- Chapter 2: Getting started with MATLAB
- Chapter 3: Getting familiar with MATLAB
- Chapter 4: Basic Commands in MATLAB
- Chapter 5: Matrix Operations
- Chapter 6: Array and Linear Operations
- Chapter 7: Programming with MATLAB
- Chapter 8: Input, Output and Operators
- Chapter 9: Flow Control Statements
- Chapter 10: Math Functions
- Chapter 11: Strings
- Chapter 12: Plots
- Chapter 13: Graphics and Graphical User Interface Programming
- Chapter 14: Autocorrelation using MATLAB
- Chapter 15: How To Become A MATLAB Expert?
3. Matlab, Fourth Edition: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving
The book starts with programming concepts, such as variables, assignments, and selection statements, moves on to loops, and then solves problems using both the programming concept and the power of MATLAB. In-depth coverage is given to input/output, a topic fundamental to many engineering applications.
- Presents programming concepts and MATLAB built-in functions side-by-side
- Offers a systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the book and facilitating easier learning
- Includes sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines to direct students toward best practices
- Combines basic programming concepts, built-in functions, and advanced topics for problem solving with MATLAB to make this book uniquely suitable for a wide range of courses teaching or using MATLAB across the curriculum
4. MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications
The new edition gradually presents the latest MATLAB functionality in detail. Equally effective as a freshmen-level text, self-study tool, or course reference, the book is generously illustrated through computer screen shots and step-by-step tutorials, with abundant and motivating applications to problems in mathematics, science, and engineering.
5. MATLAB For Dummies
MATLAB For Dummies guides you through this complex computational language from installation to visualization to automation.
- Learn MATLAB’s language fundamentals including syntax, operators, and data types
- Understand how to use the most important window in MATLAB – the Command Window
- Get the basics of linear algebra to get up and running with vectors, matrices, and hyperspace
- Automate your work with programming scripts and functions
- Plot graphs in 2D and 3D to visualize your data
- Includes a handy guide for MATLAB’s functions and plotting routines
6. MATLAB for Engineers (4th Edition)
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
- Customize your Course with ESource: Instructors can adopt this title as is, or use the ESource website to select the chapters they need, in the sequence they want.
- Introduce MATLAB Clearly: Three well-organized sections gets students started with MATLAB, introduce students to programming, and demonstrate more advanced programming techniques.
- Reinforce Core Concepts with Hands-on Activities: Examples and exercises demonstrate how MATLABcan be used to solve a variety of engineering problems.
- Keep Your Course Current: Significant changes were introduced in version MATLAB 2012b, including the introduction of MATLAB 8 which has a redesigned user-interface. The changes in this edition reflect these software updates.
- Support Learning with Instructor Resources: A variety of resources are available to help to enhance your course.
7. Essential MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists, Fifth Edition
This is an ideal book for a first course on MATLAB or for an engineering problem-solving course using MATLAB, as well as a self-learning tutorial for professionals and students expected to learn and apply MATLAB.
- Updated with the features of MATLAB R2012b
- Expanded discussion of writing functions and scripts
- Revised and expanded Part II: Applications
- Expanded section on GUIs
- More exercises and examples throughout
- Companion website for students providing M-files used within the book and selected solutions to end-of-chapter problems
8. MATLAB for Beginners: A Gentle Approach: Revised Edition
This book is written for beginners and students who wish to learn MATLAB. One of the objectives of writing this book is to introduce MATLAB to students in high schools. The material presented is very easy and simple to understand – written in a gentle manner.
9. Mastering MATLAB
Mastering MATLAB covers the essential aspects of MATLAB presented in an easy- to-follow “learn while doing” tutorial format. It is appropriate for undergraduate and graduate courses in MATLAB, as a reference in courses where MATLAB is used, or as a self-study reference.
10. Programming with MATLAB 2016
A learn by doing teaching approach is used all through the book
You are guided to tackle a problem using MATLAB commands first and then the commands are explained line by line. This process of learning through hands on experience is one of the most efficient and pain-free ways of learning MATLAB. This approach, together with the extensive use of ordered textboxes, figures, and tables, greatly reduces the size of the book, while still providing you with a book that s comprehensive and easy to follow.