Learn how to design and develop modern, responsive websites with Adobe Dreamweaver. With a reimagined and modern interface and a fast, flexible coding engine to give web designers and front-end developers easier ways to create, code, and manage websites that look amazing on any size screen.
1. Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC for Web Authoring: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (Adobe Certified Associate (ACA))
This study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in planning websites and designing web pages and lays the foundation for taking the Dreamweaver ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful; Adobe reports that the total number of exams taken worldwide has reached one million since 2008.
2. Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book
Adobe Dreamweaver CC Classroom in a Book (2015 release) contains 14 lessons that cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. As with all Classroom in a Book products, online companion files include all the necessary assets you need to complete the projects featured in each lesson.
Learn how to create webpages for the modern web; use and customize web frameworks to build responsive designs for a wide variety of desktop computers and mobile devices with a minimum of hand coding; incorporate graphics, text, animation, and video; build rich interactive applications; add links to text and images; add interactive elements to your sites, such as HTML5-compatible video and animation; work with HTML5 and CSS3 code and structures; and publish a finished site to the web.
3. Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Digital Classroom
Dreamweaver is the industry standard software for professional website design, with more than 90 percent of the market. In this book-and-DVD package, expert instructors provide a complete course in basic Dreamweaver that you can access at your own speed. Step-by-step instructions in the book are supported by lesson files and video tutorials on the DVD, presenting the newest version of Dreamweaver in 16 self-paced lessons. You’ll learn to use style sheets, dynamic HTML, multimedia, databases, and much more to design, develop, and maintain your website.
- Newcomers to website development will learn to design and maintain fully functioning sites using the newest version of Dreamweaver with this book-and-DVD package
- The self-paced lessons cover applying style sheets, using dynamic HTML, adding style with images and multimedia, publishing and maintaining a website, and using databases to create dynamic websites
- Shows how to use hyperlinks to navigate throughout a website or link to other sites on the Internet and how to format web pages and forms
- Created by a team of Adobe experts who have developed training programs for Adobe Systems
4. Dreamweaver CS6 For Dummies
Powerful yet easy to master, Dreamweaver is the dominant professional web development tool. Web design expert Janine Warner has updated her bestselling Dreamweaver For Dummies guide for Dreamweaver CS6 and walks you through the essential steps to building the website you’ve always wanted. Both beginning and intermediate web developers will get the information they need from this easy-to-follow reference to Dreamweaver CS6.
- Dreamweaver is the gold standard for website development software; this book covers what both beginners and intermediate-level users need to know to develop sites for online commerce, education, customer service, and other uses
- Covers the basics, including customizing your workspace, setting up your site, creating pages, and publishing your site to the web
- Explains how to work with text, graphics, and links; manage and test your site; add audio, video, and Flash files; build dynamic sites; connect to a database; and more
- This new edition introduces CSS3 and shows how to create and edit CSS styles, save time with Dreamweaver templates, create HTML tables, add interactivity with behaviors, and show off with multimedia
- Delves into making HTML forms, creating AJAX features with Spry, and managing websites with InContext and Business Catalyst
5. Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design and Web Premium All-in-One For Dummies
Fully revised and updated this hands-on resource offers a one-stop learning opportunity through eight minibooks dedicated to each product inside Adobe’s Design & Web Premium Suite. The minibooks include Adobe Creative Suite Basics, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks. The book contains information on new image enhancements to After Effects, 64-bit versions of Illustrator and Flash Professional, and a new tool, dubbed Helium, that will enable designers to create content using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Offers the depth needed by novices and long-time professionals
- Covers the key features and tools users need to master individual programs to their fullest capacities
- Helps designers to be more creative and productive
- Filled with tips and techniques for using the 8 design programs