Adobe Animate allows users to design interactive animations with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms — including Flash/Adobe AIR, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, or even custom platforms — and reach viewers on broadcast TV or virtually any desktop or mobile device.
1. Tradigital Animate CC: 12 Principles of Animation in Adobe Animate
Tradigital Flash: 12 Principles of Animation in Adobe Flash brings the essentials of traditional animation and Adobe Flash together. The early masters of animationcreated a list of 12 principles which are important for anyone who wants to create interesting and believable animation. Digital animation continues to make incredible technological advancements that give animators the capability to produce visually stunning work. New technology, however, also has a tendency to create an environment where animators are so focused on adapting to the new workflow that they tend to dismiss these fundamental animation principles… which often leads to poor and lifeless character animation. Tradigital Flash helps you focus on these principles while using the program’s wide array of features to create believable animation, consistently.
2. Learn Adobe Animate CC for Interactive Media: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (Adobe Certified Associate (ACA))
Knowing the industry-standard animation and interactivity tool Adobe Animate CC (previously known as “Flash Professional”) can help you get a foothold in the exciting web design and mobile app-development world. Learn Animate CC by building cool creative projects that will teach you how to:
- Design and animate vector artwork
- Compose an animated greeting card using HTML5
- Build a promotional video with text and images animated in 3D
- Construct a working digital clock using ActionScript
- Design and code an interactive quiz for mobile devices
This study guide uses more than 6 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing and building interactive media using Adobe Animate CC.
3. Animate CC: Animating Walk Cycles
This book aims to take your from start to finish on assembling a convincing walk cycle of moderate speed in Animate CC. But more importantly, you get to animate a brain eating zombie. Pretty cool, right?
In this book you will learn how to:
- Setup a custom workspace for a streamlined workflow
- Identify key poses and assign them based on frame rate
- Use guides to control your character’s stride
- Create a bobbing motion to emulate shifting weight
- Properly animate feet
- Connect your knees and ankles to moving feet
- Create complementary actions for both hands and arms
- Add drag for realism
- Animate a blink to complement actions
- Move a character
- Create grounded footsteps for polish